CrossFit Games Changes
Big news has been circulating about massive changes coming to the sport of CrossFit. According to The Morning Chalk Up, some of those changes are as follows:
- The CrossFit Games and CrossFit Open are staying
- Regionals and The Invitational are out
- The Open will now be in October (Starting 2019)
- Each country with a CrossFit affiliate will crown the fittest in their country during The Open. The top male, female and team will receive an invitation to The Games.
- There will be 16 CrossFit sanctioned events from November through June. These will include Wodapalooza, Granite Games and Dubai Fitness Championship. The winner from each of these events will get an invite to The Games.
As of now, this has not been confirmed directly from CrossFit HQ.